Good afternoon, and thanks for looking at this post … I hope that this message finds you well, and that you have enjoyed a great summer. I’d like to warn you now, that this post is to ask for your help, and to invite you to what I believe will be a fantastic evening.
As you may know from previous letters, e-mails, and blog posts, Moving Experience has been working with Jessie May Trust and raising funds to support the amazing work that this locally based charity does. I’m delighted to announce that for our next event we’re organising a night of ‘on track action’ on the evening of 22nd October, and it would be fantastic if you, friends, family, colleagues can take part.
If you’ve not heard of the charity before, then please do take a couple of minutes to take a look at the for Jessie May website, and in particular the short films explaining the benefits offered to the terminally ill children and their families that JM work with. I would really appreciate your help and support in spreading the word, and (of course) I’d be delighted if you want to reserve a Kart for your business / colleagues / families and friends.
- Event will take place at Team Sport Karting in Avonmouth 22nd October.
- Arrive and register at 6pm, and the fun begins from 6.30pm.
- Drivers safety briefing will be followed by 30 minute practice session, in which all of your 5 drivers must take part.
- The race itself will be a 150 minute endurance event, so each driver can expect around 30 minutes in the kart.
- Trophy presentation for top 3 teams.
- Team of 5 people – £47.50 per person, or £55 p.p if you would like food.
To reserve your kart please e-mail [email protected] – All I need at this stage is confirmation of how many karts / drivers, and I’ll need deposit of £100 per kart paid at the earliest opportunity.
Thanks, have a great weekend. I look forward to seeing you on track.
p.s. If you have any questions, please e-mail as above, or call the office.